San Polo 2646/A
30125 Venezia, VE
- Public boat stop (Vaporetto) : San Toma, 4 minutes by walking (one bridge).
- Access by boat taxi : corte Amaltea, in front of the Palace.
- Walking access from car park at Piazzale Roma : 10 minutes (4 bridges)
- Two independant entry doors on dry land (1 on the front façade, 1 on the lateral street).
- Two water doors on the canal.
- Transportation access : 2 water doors in the exhibition space.
- Transportations boats can park down the exhibition space for unloading and loading.
- Exhibition space : 200 square meters, ground floor.
- Ceiling height : 370 cm. Ground height : 190 cm above sea level, protected from
- Three large exhibition rooms : white walls, white ceilings, white marble ground
- Normed space to accommodate the public : emergency exit, underfloor heating and air conditioning, wheelchair accessible and disabled toilets, WIFI, security system and alarms (remote monitoring, sirens and motion sensors).
- Space fully restored in 2020 and precisely designed to host exhibitions : museum conditions, professional hanging system by transparent cables.
- Unique lighting system : the powerful LED light source offers outstanding brightness (2000 Lumens/m2) and an optimal daylight temperature (4000 Kelvin) with high color rendering index (CRI 95).
- A 6 meters long white aluminium table to display objects and sculptures. 38 designer’s chairs.
- Possibility to organize cocktail receptions or dinners outside, in the cortile, at the foot of the Palazzo.